Archive for the ‘User Disclaimer’ Category
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The webpages available at www.denturerepairus.com, and all linked pages (“Site”), are owned and operated by DRUS , and is accessed by you under the User Agreement described below (“User Agreement”).
PLEASE READ THESE USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES (AS EACH IS DEFINED BELOW) ON THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE OR USE THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES IN THE SITE.
MODIFICATIONS OF USER AGREEMENT
DRUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the User Agreement at any time. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Services by you following such modification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement as modified.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
As a condition to using DRUS, you are required to register with DRUS and select a password and user name. You shall provide DRUS with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. You shall also refrain from creating multiple accounts called “sockpuppets” in order to unduly influence reputation scores on the site . Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of the User Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your DRUS account. You may not (i) select or use as a DRUS User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a DRUS User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use as a DRUS User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. DRUS reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a DRUS User ID in its discretion for any reason whatsoever. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your DRUS password.
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use DRUS for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this User Agreement, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by DRUS. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Site:
* to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other DRUS users; DRUS has implemented an Ignore feature to help eliminate unwanted communication between members. If you wish to Ignore a member, go to their user profile and click on the Ignore button. The individual doing the ignoring and the individual being ignored will no longer be able to see each other’s comments nor reply to each other. Please note that any continued attempts to communicate with an individual who is ignoring you may constitute harassment and stalking, as defined by United States Cyberstalking Laws. Continuing to do so may establish a pattern of conduct the intent of which is to follow, alarm, or harass the member doing the ignoring.
* to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party; this includes posting other members’ private information.
* for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
* to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any DRUS user;
* to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other DRUS users or any URL;
* to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
* to submit links or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or sites;
* with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
* with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the ‘reputation score’, comments, or any other DRUS service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering DRUS’s services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of DRUS’s services. DRUS reserves the right to terminate accounts at any time that are party to and are suspected of violating this policy.
DRUS may remove and modify any Content (including submitted links, titles, description fields, tags, categories) and DRUS accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
To report User Agreement abuse, please leave a comment to this post.
You will indemnify and hold harmless DRUS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers and employees from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys. fees and cost) from (i) any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site, use of the Services, violation of the User Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or DRUS User ID, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
You acknowledge that DRUS has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release DRUS from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. DRUS makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and DRUS will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. You further agree that DRUS is not responsible for and does not endorse or condone any statements made by its members, nor does it grant any members the authority to speak or communicate on DRUS behalf. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DRUS may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because DRUS has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that DRUS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that DRUS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL DRUS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DRUS may terminate or suspend any and all Services and your DRUS account immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of the User Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your DRUS account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of the User Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
DRUS and other DRUS graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of DRUS in the U.S. and/or other countries. DRUS trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.